Bliss and Freedom in Wack-a-doodle Times



I've been doing a lot of meditating and energy alignment practices these last many months and I've found myself either in a cauldron of transmutation, or resting in a harmonic web of life, cultivating my capacity to befriend uncertainty. I've been getting some lessons on the resonance of true power and connecting more fully to my inner resources. Like many of you have shared with me,  I'm finding wild times but I'm also feeling a growing sweetness and am really eager to see what's next.

What's the worry? says soul. When we're dropping into the unknown we're always going to find a deeper, expanded experience of our own creation. Relax, open your heart, breathe, be curious and listen for what rings your chimes.

Another message arrived one day. Expanding your joy and increasing your bliss tolerance as a practice makes a lot of sense, don't cha know?  Have you seen your sense of humor lately? When was the last time you felt free enough to be goofy or spontaneously playful? Watch children, take a lesson, and lighten up; you'll be shining in no time. All of life benefits when you shine. 

Such a good idea for so many reasons, most fundamentally because anything out there is mirroring our energy in here. Come on soul, tell me more.  

OK, tell me what happens when you go inside your body and allow the resonance of freedom to flow through you.

Good lord, I'm melting into flowing buoyancy!
There's a movement that spirals through me untying the knots in my body. 
I feel edgeless and my molecules are floating in a field of space. 
I feel no resistance.
Precisely, freedom, apply liberally and relish the ease.

So I've been playing with this experience, challenging myself; can I embody the grace of freedom in this random moment? How about when the yapping dog has been at it for hours? Can I find the flow and ease of freedom in my cells as I get up from too long at the computer? As I miss my lover? Not always, but when I do let freedom ring through me I discover that I am entraining the field around me, and real choice is possible and the world-mirror shifts; and small miracles arrive. 

Most people rarely align with their true power, because it seems illogical to them that there is power in relaxation, in letting go, or in love or joy or bliss. Most people do not understand that their true power lies in releasing resistance-which is the only obstacle to their true power. ~Abraham

There's plenty to go around, stay present and harvest a big bushel full of joy and freedom and all the experiences that resonate with it. Feast and be glad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chakra, the Kiss and the Connection

Excellent article on grounding/earthing!

To connect or NOT to connect...